- Pays for itself QUICKLY! (About 300 cymbals will pay for everything).
- At $10 to $20 per cymbal, you can expect to profit over $10,000 ($15,000) gross per year, and that’s after covering the cost of the machine).
- 10 to 20 cymbals per week = $7,800 to $15,600 per year.
- This is the ONLY service business with these kinds of profit margins and no competition in the marketplace.
- Cymbal cleaning services were unheard of until now, so lead the industry with Pro Cymbal’s revolutionary cymbal cleaning technology (PAT PEND).
- Pro Cymbal machines may be a write-off for you business (consult your financial planner or accountant).
- As an added bonus it keeps your entire cymbal stock — new and used — looking and sounding like the day they were made.
- Pro Cymbal gives your ciustomers a great new reason to come back again and again, maximizing your opportunity for repeat sales.
Posted in: Description